Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Standard: Meet Romy Bludd

To celebrate my Halloween-centric novella, A Magical Affair, I wanted to do something a little fun.

My new blog feature called the Saturday Standard is what I've come up with. Each week one of my pseudonyms will conduct an interview with one of the characters of a featured story.

This week… Romy Bludd will be answering questions about spending the weekend with Heath Graystone and Stacie Williams.

Let's get to it…

THE SATURDAY STANDARD

Skye Ritchey: Hello, Romy. Thank you for agreeing to answer some questions.
Romy Bludd: Hi. Happy to help.
Skye: To open, I'll start with the same question I asked Heath and Stacie. What do you do for a living?
Romy: I scout locations throughout a tri-state area for several production companies.
SR: Is it safe to assume that's how you met Heath?
RB: It is. He called with a very specific request for a commercial shoot and didn't think I'd be able to pull off what he needed.
SR: But you did?
RB: Oh, yeah. I found the perfect spot. Impressed Heath so much, he asked me to dinner. We've been together ever since.
SR: What a great first date story.
RB: [laughs] That's the short version. We had a couple of bumps along the way, but Heath is so mellow and easy-going, I couldn't drive him away.
SR: Did you want to? I mean, he's a great guy.
RB: No, I didn't really want to, but I have a bad habit of always taking charge. Heath tends to go with the flow, which saves us a lot of arguments. And my best friend Stacie pretty much told me I'd be stupid to let him get away.
SR: Stacie's a smart girl.
RB: Yes, she is, and she's never steered me wrong. I took her advice about Heath and couldn't be happier. It's the main reason I asked her to spend the weekend with us.
SR: Speaking of your sojourn at Magic Meadows, how on earth did you find the place?
RB: I got a call from the owners who wanted my expert opinion as to whether their renovations were ad ready. They absolutely were.
SR: And they invited you to test their unique package, is that correct.
RB: Yep. They wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any kinks when they launch for the holiday season.
SR: And?
RB: If they have any trouble and don't book up completely after their first weekend, I'll be shocked.
SR: I think I might have to look into booking a weekend for myself.
RB: You won't be sorry. I wasn't.


No, Romy wasn't sorry… read all about how she spent her weekend with Stacie and Heath in A Magical Affair.




Available on Amazon 
More e-retailers coming soon.

I hope you enjoyed the latest edition of the Saturday Standard. Stay tuned for more next week with Romy.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers!


Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment