Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Snippet: All Day Sucker

December 3, 2017

Happy December! The most wonderful, crazy time of the year is in full swing. I'm excited for holiday and really need to get my house cleaned up so we can actually celebrate. LOL

The mega crossover of DC shows occurred this week and it did not disappoint. So many things happened with interesting pairings and twisty turns. Supergirl and Arrow kicked off the fun and the crazy times spilled over into The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. Great to see some familiar and new faces. I won't get into much more, but the double wedding ended up being a surprise for me. YAY!

Riverdale continues to go places I don't expect. I have such a love / hate relationship with this show. I'm actually so happy we didn't have any Lodge parent appearances. I loved Hermione last season but this season I'm very "meh" about her. I also loved getting some insight into Sheriff Keller's personal life. I'm not necessarily a big Mayor McCoy fan, but I like the interesting twist with them. I also, somewhat shockingly, liked the beginning of Chuck's redemption. I'll stay tuned to see if that comes to anything.

I need to catch up with Gotham. I had way too much work to get through and took a full break from television on Thursday.

I did manage to catch up with Murdoch Mysteries yesterday and enjoyed both episodes I needed to see.

I'm still watching holiday movies on the Hallmark channels and should get started on television episodes this week. I'll probably begin with the Doctor Who specials. That's kind of my thing; I always begin with those.

That's it for this week's television wrap-up. Tonight's post is from All Day Sucker, a sexy short free read that shares a title name with my alter egos, ML Skye and Skylin O'Thomas.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Archer and Bree, Cupids of the First Order, have an eternity together, which means they like to keep things interesting. Archer plans a dinner party as a surprise for Bree but she ends up blowing his mind instead.

And a preview snippet…

Archer Stewart greeted the assembled guests. "Thank you, everyone, for coming tonight." He glanced at the clock on the wall. "I'm sure Bree will be here momentarily." Hopefully with clothes on.
His lips curved. With Bree, he never knew. One of the most memorable moments he had happened when she'd dropped into the grotto without a stitch on.
They'd had many ups and downs since then—a brief but intense affair followed by a stint apart then a reconciliation where Bree put her immortality on the line to break the curse Ares put on Arch.
Not in his wildest dreams did he think she'd be willing to give up being a Cupid of the First Order.
Thankfully, she didn't have to. After fulfilling Aphrodite's required servitude to her temples, Bree once again had free reign of the realm.
Which meant the last decade counted as a solid check in the win column.
Merry quirked an eyebrow. "Are you sure Bree doesn't have other plans?" Her lips twisted into a half-smile.
Arch shrugged. "None that she told me about." Bree liked to fly by the seat of her miniskirt but she usually let him know if she had something going on.
Bartholomew wrapped his arms around Merry from behind. "Ignore her. She likes stirring the pot when Bree's not around to do it."
Merry flashed a wide grin. "It's the only time I get any practice."
Arch chuckled. "Bree's definitely got a lock on kicking up a ruckus." And she made it look easy.
Flora joined in. "And her snark is always spot on. The barbs she slings aren't always tipped arrows." She nodded toward Xander and Lucia. "Just last week she had the dynamic duo howling with laughter when she described her crazy match-up of the guy with three dogs to the woman who does cat rescues. They'll need a bigger place if they hope to have room for all those animals."
Arch opened his mouth to reply but a whoosh-pop-blip sound came from the front room of Bree's bungalow. Clicking heels on the slate tile drew closer.
Bree's voice entered before she did. "Arch, you'll never guess—" She stopped short. "What's going on?" Her eyes went wide then narrowed a little but her lips spread in a wide smile.
Arch breathed a small sigh of relief. A slinky red dress hugged Bree's curves and her hair tumbled over one shoulder. Her standard cherry-colored toenails peeked out from glittery ruby pumps. Apollo's teeth, he loved it when she wore his favorite shade.
He beckoned her into the room and wrapped an arm around her. "I planned a surprise dinner party for our anniversary." Pressing a kiss to her temple, he tilted her chin to plant another on her mouth.
Bree hugged him and nodded to their guests. "I'm definitely surprised and very happy to have you all here." She eased away from Arch, snagging his hand in hers. "And I can't wait to dive into all this yummy food, but… I need to borrow Arch for like five minutes." Tugging him toward the kitchen, she motioned for the guests to start digging into the food.
Dammit. Arch hoped he didn't fuck up the entire evening.
When they entered the small kitchen, he grasped her shoulders and turned her to face him. "I'm sorry, Bree. Should've run this by you before inviting everyone over—" He stopped talking when her fingers worked the fastening of his pants loose.
His dick sprang to life and filled her palm.
She gave him saucy smirk. "Arch, my love, I'm not mad about your little surprise." Pushing the trousers past his hips, she let gravity take care of the rest. "In fact, it's sweet and charming and perfectly wonderful…" She glanced up, her gaze hidden partially by her eyelashes.
Arch had a feeling he'd like wherever she decided to take him on this foray. "But…" His cock swelled further when Bree licked her lips.
She lowered down, getting up close and personal with his groin. "I've been thinking about you all day and I have to have at least a taste or I'm going to go mad…" Her mouth enveloped the tip of his shaft, her tongue doing a wicked dance around the head.
Arch resisted the urge to go deep. He braced his arms on the counter behind him and arched forward. Bree pulled away and swirled her tongue around the head again.
She gave him a sultry smile. "I really want to spend the time to treat this like an all-day sucker, but, alas, we have guests." Sucking him deep, she swallowed around his girth.
Arch groaned, cursing his stupidly bright idea.
Bree eased away, circling his dick with her fist. "I promise to make this up to you later." She let go and helped him get his pants back up.
When she started toward the dining area, he caught her arm and slid his palm over the curve of her ass. "You know I love how naughty you are, right?" His fingers inched up the fabric of her dress and met nothing but skin. "Oh, sweet Bree. Turnabout is fair play." Easing his hand between her legs, he found her warm and wet. "Mmm. Expect a long and strenuous evening." He swatted her bare behind then tugged the skirt down.
Bree angled her head around. "Looking forward to a very lengthy romp." She wiggled her ass and strolled out into the dining area.
Arch grabbed a bottle of sparkling wine and quickly followed.

I loved revisiting Archer and Bree. This will probably be the only preview since this is a super-short flash fiction for a free read. Hope you enjoyed the brief look.



That's it for this week.

Cheers!


Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment