Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Snippet: Nature Calls

March 31, 2019

Man… another week full of crazy sauce. In all honesty, I could do with a bit of slowing down and a tiny amount of smooth sailing. That said… I won't hold my breath. And it's not like anything majorly negative is going on. It's only being busier than I normally am.

Not a bad week in television. My current obsession with Roswell, New Mexico continues and I rewatched the first nine episodes. This week's episode didn't disappoint and my conspiracy theory side is having a heyday about the fourth alien. I'm such a big fan of how… messy… the relationships are. Awkward interactions abound and I'm totally here for watching all that unfold. So far, I'm also a big fan of how those touchy moments are being portrayed. I love how the core characters are letting the subtext shine and mixing it with lots of snark and offbeat comments. This show… if you're not watching it, give it a whirl. You won't be disappointed.

Caught another episode of Murdoch Mysteries and loved how the show title got worked into the book William and Julia are writing. It makes me wonder if the twelfth season might be the last. If so, I'll fondly say goodbye and look forward to rewatching from the start.

Watched the Arrow "Unmasked" episode and thoroughly enjoyed. I should be to the point where I can catch up on the crossover event with The Flash and Supergirl. I'm behind on The Flash but, sadly, I don't miss it as much as I thought I would.

Caught a great episode of Painkiller Jane. I remembered this one and enjoyed the second viewing. I actually wouldn't mind a reboot or reimagining of this concept at some point.

Started from the beginning of Peter Gunn and watched the first two episodes. I finally found another streaming source that has all of the first season episodes. This is such a great show to watch when the mood to write noir strikes me.

Watched another episode of Underbelly: Razor. Things move fast in this series and I kind of enjoyed watching Kate get served even when she did the right thing. Communication would go a long way in her world. Tillie and Nellie are probably next and I'll look forward to seeing how the cracks and chips start showing in their armor too.

Caught one of my favorite episodes of The Sarah Conner Chronicles. I truly loved how Jessie's gambit finally got revealed and the sole purpose she brought Riley back to the past came into play. And I also liked how Derek is finally edging toward knowing they're working at cross purposes. Good stuff.

Watched the final episode of Birds of Prey and I'm glad I took the time to rewatch this single season show. The last scene is more than worth watching the entire series for.

Started the sixth episode of Strike Back's sixth season. Gotta say the Mac and Wyatt interactions are terrific in this episode. Also love Coltrane's bits so far. I really want to see him rip into the DEA agent for blowing their cover. He's too smart not to know she had a big ass hand in doing that.

And that's it for this television this week. Tonight's post is from Nature Calls, a sexy short that got its start with a prompt of writing a scene about a nature documentary and binoculars. I switched up the type of documentary but kept nature involved.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Kacee did an internal happy dance. Russ proved to be up for the challenge of answering her call of nature. And he played a little rough, which she didn't mind at all. In fact, she craved the wild side of him.
And not in a submit-to-her-master kind of way. No, she relished strutting through the supposedly enchanted forest wearing nothing but a pair of socks with a gorgeous guy getting an incredible view. Let the banshees come for her. She had a super-hot distraction following behind at ten paces. The dangerous edge to their little game turned her on like nothing else.
Russ got a little impatient. "Kace, if I don't have those binoculars in my hand in less than five minutes, your punishment will reflect the delay." His feet snapped twigs, adding a thrilling timber to the promise.
She laughed and wiggled her butt. "Almost there. Just keep enjoying the naked woman in front of you to pass the time." Taking the most direct route wouldn't be any fun at all.
Russ's voice strained when he replied. "Trust me. The view of your incredible ass is the only thing keeping me from throwing you over my shoulder and spanking you." He waited a beat. "Which doesn't mean it won't happen at a later time."
Her insides quivered at the thought. "Mmm. I hope that's a promise." Resisting the urge to glance over her shoulder, she kept moving toward the small outcropping of rocks where she'd hidden his precious binoculars.
Russ let out a low groan. "It's fast becoming a life necessity." The strain in his voice got a little stronger.
Kacee bit back another laugh and inched closer to the hiding spot. If all went according to plan, she'd have Russ buried deep inside her very soon. Her core throbbed with anticipation and desire thrummed in her veins.
When she got to the edge of the rocks, she pointed to niche between two of the taller rocks. "You'll find your precious binoculars right there." When he quirked an eyebrow, she sashayed over and retrieved the device.
Draping the cord over her neck, she let the chilly metal-clad viewer rest over her exposed breasts. By the time she made her way to Russ's side, her nipples stood at attention from the stimulation and cool contact.
Russ cupped her breasts, immediately tweaking both taut peaks. "Give me the binoculars, Kace." His head lowered so she could put the cord over his neck.
His mouth captured hers in a hard kiss before he swooped down to suck a pebbled nipple between his lips. Kacee gasped, heat arrowing from her tits to her clit. She squirmed, desperate for more.
Russ eased away, a slow wolfish grin spreading on his face. "Time for some retribution and this is the perfect spot." His chin lifted slightly. "But you knew that when you hid them, didn't you?" He removed the binoculars and set them aside out of reach.
Kacee didn't play coy. "Pretty much. I planned this out very carefully."
Russ nodded. "I can tell." He popped the button on his dungarees. "Did you plan this part, too?" The zipper lowered, revealing the tip of his cock then the engorged shaft. "I'm thinking you definitely did." He jerked his head toward the rocks. "The height is terribly convenient if you didn't." He crooked his finger, indicating she come forward.
She complied, so ready for what she hoped came next.
Russ propped his ass on the stone, his hard dick sticking up from the opening in his pants. "Is this what you want?" He fisted his length, freeing the rigid line of flesh.
Her mouth watered and she shakily bobbed her head up and down.
Russ flashed a grin. "Then come get it, Kace. Suck my cock."
She gave him a slow smile. "Thought you'd never ask." Moving forward, she wrapped her lips around the head and flicked her tongue over the spongy tip.
Finally. Finally she had exactly what she wanted.

This one is fun. Kacee has definite ideas of what she wants me to write and I have to tone down some of her more outrageous requests. The sages don't always work that way, but Kacee is very persistent in my head.



That's it for this week.

Cheers!


Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment