Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday Snippet: Unforeseen Consequences

Can't believe June is almost over. This year is flying by so quickly. Or maybe it's just so much is out of control it seems that way.

Great week of work. I'm finishing up two big projects and hopefully setting up the groundwork for more. I'd love to find some balance between big jobs and smaller ones.

Had a decent week for viewing. We had some weather roll through, and I took the precaution of not starting anything when we might lose power.

I started a new two-parter of Silent Witness. Kind of an interesting premise and I'm not completely sure where this one is going. I like that.

Caught another episode of Death in Paradise, and it's one I hadn't seen yet. I do love watching the series in chronological order.

Continued my rewatch of Battlestar Galactica with "Final Cut," which is one of my very favorite episodes. There's a lot going on in this one and it's all amazing.

Finished the second season of Only Murders in the Building and, holy hell, I loved how it ended! Can't wait for season three!

Also managed to catch another episode of Classic Rugrats. It brought back some memories because my kiddos wanted to try flan because of this one.

And that's pretty much it for the life update this week. Tonight's post is from Unforeseen Consequences, a novella about a couple whose past comes back to visit.

Here's the mini-blurb:

In the School for the Extraordinarily Gifted, Stella Stubbs and Dak Satterfield hold the record for the most challenges won. As instructors, they no longer join in on the fun, but both enjoy watching their students try to break their top scores—until a dangerous element is introduced and they discover their last wager won had unforeseen consequences.

And a preview snippet…

After playing voyeur while Stella and Dak had sex, Wilson Phelps slipped two fingers inside his student's wet and warm sheath. "Ah, my pet. You enjoyed that, didn't you. You're taking my fingers with ease." He brushed his thumb over her clit.

Erin Zephyr squirmed and nodded. "Yes, Master Phelps. They're beautiful together."

Her ass cheeks nudged against his hard dick, taking a bit of the sting out of the compliment. Wilson didn't want to hear about them being beautiful together. Or have Erin fall into a romantic trap with hearts in her eyes. He wanted her to pay attention to Stella's technique.

Because one day he'd have the dream of Stella writhing under him, but until then, Erin would serve as a conduit.

He added pressure to Erin's nub of nerves. "Did you see how Stella worked his cock?" She's got all the right moves. Brought both tremendous pleasure." More silky essences covered his fingers.

Erin reached back and cupped his erection. "When can I try that with you?" Her fingers wrapped around his girth.

Wilson's lips twisted. "Are you in a rush then? Do my fingers and tongue not bring you pleasure?" The student had a lot to learn before he'd take things further.

Erin slid her palm up and down his length. "Yes, Master Phelps." She brushed her thumb over the head of his cock. "But I want to feel this hard dick deep inside me." Her fingers added pressure and firmness before stroking again.

The crudely expressed desire would eventually be tempered when Erin learned how to truly please him. Right now, he wanted to finish this session and find his own release, which would be soon. If he visualized Stella holding his hard shaft between her fingers, it wouldn't take long.

He nuzzled Erin's throat, picturing Stella in his mind. "I'm close, my pet. Come for me first." He found the exact spot to send her over the edge and fluttered his fingers over it.

Erin gasped and shuddered, her hand gripping his cock, milking it in long, fast strokes. In his mind's eye, Stella smiled and urged him to join her in orgasmic bliss. In reality, Erin finished him off, her head lolling to one side, her legs trembling against his thighs.

Wilson swallowed a bit of distaste when he set Erin aside and reached for his pants. "Go ahead and get a shower if you'd like. I have some work to finish up." He picked up the pen Stella used to sign the wager book and turned it over in his hands.

Erin tilted her head to one side. "Would you like to join me?" She padded across his room to the attached bath.

Wilson shook his head. "Not tonight, my pet." He had some incantations to perform. "But I might tomorrow. If you arrive at the usual time."

She flashed a quick smile. "I'll be here. Good night, sir." Ducking into the bath, she quietly closed the door.

Wilson got up and crossed to the back of room and entered his office. He retrieved his robe, blood red in color, and slipped it on. Loosening the latch in the back of his closet, he pushed the door open to a secret space dedicated to his master plan.

Placing the pen in a place of prominence, Wilson settled down to his knees and began to chant.

This story went a little darker than I expected, but it's coming together in a way I love. I don't usually do the antagonist's point of view, but Phelps wanted to show his side of things.


 

That's it for this week.

Cheers!

Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment