Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sunday Snippet: Reflection of a Kiss


So, I'm pretty much caught up on the holiday shopping and just in time. We adopted another doggo this week and I ended up with a mild case of the flu. So far, a multi-symptom medication is taking care of the flu and the puppy is chewing her way through anything she can sink her teeth into. We're working on the little shredder to help break her of tearing into everything.

Slow week for television, but I did watch a Classic Who arc. I think I have one left of season nine.

Caught two more episodes of Gargoyles. I had a great conversation with my oldest about the shows we watched together when he was little. Some great memories shared of how much fun we had.

Started Mr. 365, a Passionflix original, but stopped it about halfway through because I'm behind on everything and I wanted to catch Dirty Sexy Saint, the holiday movie for this year. I'll finish up Mr. 365 soon.

I'm in the middle of Dirty Sexy Saint and, so far, love it. I'm so glad I got a founding member's subscription to Passionflix.

That's pretty much it for television this week. Tonight's post is from Reflection of a Kiss, a sexy short that got a start with a writing community prompt.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Pryce Baker and Fisk Darrison, two hunters in the middle of a supernatural war, have many different types of kisses. It's not easy maintaining a relationship in the middle of enemy territory, but they take the time to reflect on what they have and make it work.

And a preview snippet…

Fisk grinned. "Oh, I plan to." He worked his mouth from her breasts down over her stomach and then lower.
He shifted and settled between her legs, hooking her knees over his shoulders. He grasped her hips then leaned forward to trail his tongue between her folds. Pryce rewarded him with a low moan.
Fisk loved the sound, his dick twitching in response. He could wait—the desire to push Pryce over the edge took precedence over his needs. For too long, they'd been caught in an endless cycle of patrol, dispatch, regroup, and start again. Tonight's elimination of the ravaging hell beasts bought some time.
Finally.
To relax. Unwind. Rejuvenate. And reflect.
He'd missed this—stolen moments belonging only to them. He planned to savor Pryce while he had the chance.
Flicking his tongue over her clit, he then sucked it lightly between his lips. Pryce gasped and shuddered. He inserted two fingers inside her hot core and fluttered them against her g-spot. She bucked against his hand, her head thrashing on the pillow. The tight grip on his fingers when she came completely turned him on. Only he did this to her—pushing her into pleasure, giving her release.
When she relaxed into bliss, he worked his way back up her body, trailing open-mouthed kisses over her skin. Pryce surprised him with a hand planted on his chest.
He quirked an eyebrow but grinned when she nudged him backward onto the mattress. Straddling his thighs, she scooched downward and gripped his dick. "My turn for some fun…"
Fisk closed his eyes, anticipation filling his mind and his cock.

One of my favorite things when writing is to find the bare essence of a moment and create a scene. This story is challenging me to search for those small pieces of heaven.



That's it for this week.

Cheers!

Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment